Friday, May 05, 2006

Don't Forget KEM!


I just copped Freight Train Graffiti yesterday and I'm really impressed with the final product. I had seen the in-progress version last year in Vegas but the final version completely trumped my expectations. It's really good. There are interviews with tons of artists including The Solo Artist, Sento, Kaws, Felon, Relm (go Boston) and a million other people I'm forgetting right now. In addition I want to commend my dude Roger on fitting every writer that deserved to be in an authoritative book about freight graff into his book. In my opinion, the only person not featured in the book that should have made the cut is KEM (3A). I made some calls and apparently there is a big KEM piece on the inside cover of the European edition but it didn't make it into the US version because of publishing politricks. It's a shame cause that dood absolutely crushes shit and all that hard work should be documented. Plus he's good people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home