Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Shep finally Gets a Big Book



I don't know if anyone noticed, but in this week's episode of "Entourage," the crew is walking around in their house, and they pass a HUGE Shepard Fairey painting of LL Cool J. Shep has been doing his damn thing for a minute and can be credited after COST and REVS with pretty much setting off this whole street art thing. Shepard Fairey has finally published a complete retrospective of his work called Supply and Demand on Ginko Press. (Very cool that he chose to do this book with a small, indy publishing company btw). It's a really big book that features interviews and essays with all types of interesting folks, including my homeboy Roger. I'm siked to read it. From what I hear it's pretty impressive. You can buy an autographed copy by Shep HERE or you can buy it at a local bookstore or somewhere else online.

Also...I thought I'd post this because I was just listening to the first Obie Trice album and it made me think about Proof's early passing. Check this poster that Shep did in collaboration with the D-12 camp.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home