Saturday, October 21, 2006

Lots of stuff is popping off. Sorry...I've been busy. Anyway...here we go.

Tonight is Legends of Style in Boston. Homeboys BACK, POINT, HISTO, MR.BEE, OP8, CAYPER and tons of people I'm forgetting are showing work. I wish I could be there. Big ups to my dudes Eli and Rob at Media-Pop for doing this and giving some kids with talent a chance to get their shine on. For more info click here.

Stephen has his first retrospective of work he's done for Readymade Projects. It's in Tennessee so if your out there, check for him. For more Stephen click here.


Greg Lamarche just launched his official website. It is bananas. Dude is super ill. See it here.


Tucker is gonna be a star. Check out the trailer for his new show. Wow...he's really got the lead role in this show. I'm excited for him. Check it out here.

Josh Edge just sent me this book and so far I'm digging it. I'm lucky that my friends are the shit.


And of course...how could I bounce without the craziest news of all. Matt Johnston, one of my oldest and best friends had a baby on Tuesday. Check the flick. This is my dude of dudes and I'm very happy for him.


and finally...check for me...my first wireimage jump off here.

Check back soon. I'm working on some stuff that I hope I can share with you on here soon. Stay tuned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home