Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Kevin Saer and Origami

Kevin is the official brand overseer for all of Russell Simmons' enterprises. He consults on many projects through his company Black Bean Sauce. On the side he is putting together his own clothing line called Origami-the art of folding paper. He showed me a few of his new pieces, all of which I was digging. Most of the stuff I saw isn't the final product, but all of it is looking good so far. His stuff is super technical and the best parts are in the details. He uses different materials where one would least expect-for example the buttons on a pair of jeans or the zipper on a sweatshirt might be made of with a twist you wouldn't expect. All of this makes his stuff unique. I like his concepts and I can't wait to see more as his line get closer to dropping. I'll definitely have more on my dood Kevin in coming months so check back. In the meantime scroll to the bottom of this post for more info on him and his.









More on Kevin Saer HERE and check out this Current TV clip on him HERE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home