Monday, October 23, 2006

Monday Desktops


- My name:  Esther Park
- What I do on my desktop: Honestly - I don't like a lot of shit on my desktop since more shit on the desktop takes up a lot of your RAM - usually when i got a lot of icons floating on my desktop, that means i am too busy to organize my files into their appropriate folder.  case in point - i've been very busy these days.
- Most important object/thing on my desktop: is a folder called SATYA - inside the folder contains pictures of my daughter since birth.  The folder holds approx. 878 pictures and weighs in about 2.6 gigs!



My name is Ross Kochman. I write papers for grad school, listen to music, read, and take notes on my desktop. My most important thing on my desktop is my IBM Notebook because it allows me to check out Judd's Blog everyday.

Please send desktops to juddkatz@gmail.com.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home