Thursday, October 26, 2006

Thursday Desktops

send your desktops here: juddkatz@gmail.com

and check the most bananas link from Ikea thanks to the only Matt Foley.


-Your name: CLAW money
-What you do on your desktop: EVERYTHING
-The most important object/thing on your desktop: COFFEE and/or HOMER SIMPSON


your name: Dao-Yi chow
What you do on your desktop: Get Busy
what's the most important object/thing on your desktop: the Lego framed pictures of my son




1.Name: Alex Lukas
2a. My Brooklyn Desktop (buried on the left somewhere in the photo). Used for drawing, screen printing, book making and e-mail checking as well as general storage. Deserted late August 2006.
3a. I miss it dearly, the most important thing was everything around, above, bellow and next to it.
2b. My Dorchester Desktop. Used mostly for checking my e-mail in the morning before I head to Cambridge. Usually there is a computer here and a medium cup of Dunkies coffee (regular).
3b. The most important thing at this desk is the roof above it and the floor bellow (Ryan: Thanks for letting my stay...)
2c. My Cambridge Desktop (A.K.A. my parents basement), mostly used for drawing these days, though today there is some strange kitty litter down there and I'm worried my uncle pawned his cat off on my dad...though I have
yet to see the cat.
3c. Most important thing at this desk is my glass of brushes and the can of UFB that has been great for making smoke, but is about to die. And the Cantab Order I need to send today.


name be: ABBY KOOCHER

what I do on it: this is where the "magic" happens. HUSTLE, keep in
touch, keep out of touch.

The most important thing/object: 3-D glasses, marky mark, Biggie, my
camera and my one of too many notebooks.


Name: Josh Edge

What I do on my desktop: reading and writing on
sustainable development, play with music, eat food.

Most important thing: my powerbook and my wonderful speakers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home